Monday, November 8, 2010

Utter Chaos

This is why I don't like Holidays. Nothing happens all year, everyone is fine and happy, then as the holidays roll around people start having problems. Not only is my Grandpa getting a pacemaker in today, but my sister's step dad had a major heart attack last night. Even though I am not that close with him, I still feel for my sister. I hate seeing people who I love hurting or worrying. Especially when the worry has to do with people THEY love.

I feel a little disoriented. I feel like things are a bit upside down. Even though my life hasn't changed much, I feel like I'm being pulled in many directions. Too many people I love are in need and I want to help. I still have my weekly and daily commitments to address too.

So this is a short post for today. I have to go running in about an hour. It will certainly feel good.

Meanwhile prayers and blessings are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords