Friday, November 5, 2010

Not again.....

So last night was awesome at group. I was so proud of myself because I think I shaved 15 seconds off my lap time. I'm pretty sure anyways I timed it and I think I got it right. I just feel like it's a large amount of time and perhaps I made a mistake. But.... I'm going to enjoy that I did the lap in 3 mins none the less.

We also did the bleachers. I have to say my knee takes a beating going down hill. It really doesn't care for it. Uphill is ok, but the tendon in the back feels very funny as if it's rolling over something or catching or something. I'm just going to keep it up and strengthen it the best I can.

When I got home last night there was a message on the machine. It was my mom, "Grandpa Bobby is in the hospital and I need your help, call me as soon as possible.". My first reaction was Oh no, not another family member near the holidays. I seriously don't know if I could take another one. I called her and she said she might need me to take her to Sacramento tomorrow, (which is today). We are currently waiting on a phone call from my Aunte who is down there. So... the waiting game. I don't really know how bad it is, because my mom doesn't really know how bad it is. All I know is that he's elderly and has congestive heart failure, along with Atherosclerosis. I also know that when you get up there in your years you just don't recover from things like younger people. So no matter how small of a procedure this may be or an event in his life, recovery may simply just not be there.


This makes me sad. And I feel selfish that I may have to deal with another loss near the holidays. I have such hope for these holidays and I just don't know.


So thats all for this morning. I'll try and keep you all posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords