Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today's gonna me a good day

I'm going to my sister's house and watching her children for part of the day. I think it's going to be a good day. I'll get to visit with them.

After I digested everything that has happened in the last few days. I realize I'm OK with it all. Everyone is OK for now. It was just so much so fast. I think I got a bit over loaded.

On a more sad note, I think I pulled my hamstring or did something funky to it. It doesn't seem to be extending or retracting right. So I am going to be taking it easy for a few days. Also applying RICE, Rest, Ice, Compression, and I forgot what the E stands for. LOL. Thankfully it only seems to be uncomfortable when I am running. Not walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords