Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking forward to Group tonight!

I can't wait to go to group tonight. I am hoping that I get to push my body to see where some limits are. I'm hoping I get to push past them and find a little bit more strength. I also hope that I'll be able to walk tomorrow morning. LOL

I've found the mysterious, "runner's high" everyone speaks about who works out. I love it! It makes me happy to my core. I love the way my body feels after a good work out and after accomplishing something I thought I couldn't do. It's amazing and uplifting. When I set out on this journey I didn't expect I'd like it so much! I know thats a weird para-dime, but I do. I enjoy being outside in the weather. Although I think I might think differently if I had to go out in the rain! Ha!

Signing off for now. Enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords