Friday, October 22, 2010

Crab crawls and Planks = Pain

Ugghhh. I am wiped out. Today I feel muscles that I haven't felt in a long time. I have a constant sensation of shakiness as if my blood sugar is down, so I've been eating several small meals. My body is not used to this kind of work out. And I thought my walks were a decent work out. I was sadly mistaken. It's one of those hurts that you know is for the greater good.

Of all days, I choose today to paint. Which is probably a good thing because it's making me get up and move around. So the bathroom has a new coat of paint, and I lost 3 lbs overnight . LOL Productivity is AWESOME!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords