Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting Started

I wanted to clarify something in my blog. It came to my attention that my last post was not exactly how I felt about the HCG diet.

First off I want to say Thank you to my old health coach. You know who you are. He helped me tackle things that I could not have faced alone. He showed me what I was doing to myself and that I was creating my own failure. He made me see things that I did not like about myself and opened the door for me to change it. He was available when ever I needed him, he was only a phone call away. I am so thankful because he helped me believe in myself

He also supplied the HCG Diet and drops to me. I want to say, that had I not started this program on the HCG diet, I may not be where I am today. It helped me loose 25 lbs. In 40 days. And in turn showed me that I CAN actually lose weight. It taught me to listen to my body and eat smaller portions. It was like a cleanse to me. My body was lighter, and clean. I think it was a great start to this journey. Starting with a cleanse.

I do want to be honest here, it was not the diet for me. It was a great start, and I owe the HCG diet big time. But I couldn't continue it forever. Perhaps this is only my experience. Perhaps other people have different opinions about it. I just felt like I couldn't keep up with it. So I decided to do it the old fashioned way with simply diet, and exercise. I am sorry that my previous post lighted the HCG diet negatively it was not my intention. It is not my true opinion of it. My only issue I have with the diet is my own experience. It can work well for others if they have more discipline.

Again, I want to stress that this diet helped me get started. It was a key turning point in my life. My old health coach was crucial to this turning point. I thank him for all the effort he invested in me. It has certainly not gone to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords