Friday, December 3, 2010

Who am I, where am I?

I just finished painting my guest bathroom (again). When I finished I sat down and looked out the window. The fog had rolled in while I was working away in the bathroom. Why hadn't I noticed? The whole neighborhood was surrounded. I even went outside to gather equipment and had not noticed the fog rolling in around me.

I started to think about my life and my feelings the past few days. I feel some what oblivious to whats really important and consumed with my own feelings. I am stuck in my head basically. While I am working out my feelings in my head, life goes on around me and I am simply missing whats really important.

I have a strong desire to get into a new house, one with more storage, a garage, on a foundation, and out of this mobile home park. I feel surrounded by negative people in this park. The manager is chronically unhappy and negative, and down right crazy at times. We are running out of storage and gathering clutter. It's driving me crazy with all this STUFF and now where to put it. We are out growing this house.

To make all of this more frustrating, we could afford a house that is in foreclosure with the same payments we are making on this house and for the property rent. It's really bothering me. We can't buy a house until we sell this one. Simple as that. Not to mention Tyson needs to put in more time at his job for it to count as income towards the new house.

So back to the fog, I started to think where I was in life, and was I happy. Actually yes!. I am so lucky to have a roof over my head, and a car to drive, and food to eat. However, I can't help but feel as though I could be happier! I began to study this emotion, and I feel it's a bit on the greedy side. I didn't like what I had discovered.

Today I have feelings I don't want to have. I feel my negative emotions surrounding me and there is just no reason for them. There is nothing wrong with wanting better for yourself, but come on, take a look around and appreciate what you DO have and where you are right NOW.

So today is about me trying to get out of this Funk I'm in.

Thanks for reading today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords