Thursday, February 3, 2011

Same 10 Lbs!!!!

Ok. Here is the deal. I've been fighting the same ten lbs by loosing and gaining, and so on and so forth. I can't seem to get past the 30 lbs down mark. It's frustrating but I have decided to not give up. I want to do this the right way so it stays off. It needs to me hard so I learn not to put it back on. Thats exactly what it is to! Hard! Difficult! Crazy difficult!

But I wanted you guys to know this because for those of you who are dealing with the same thing I am, your not alone. This is the whole point of this blog anyways, to let others know that there are other people out here dealing with the same problem. Obesity. It's am epidemic that hitting the nation hard. But it also means that we can turn it around. One person at a time. I feel like there is an uprising in health. Not only food, but exercise.

So my trainer recommended I put a food diary together and we'll look over it and see what I am doing wrong for the week. Granted I have been counting calories and even that doesn't seem to help all that much. So I am slightly hesitant to put faith in this, but maybe if I have an extra pair of eyes on my food intake it will help me realize what I am doing wrong.

I know that when I do loose, I ease up and give myself some slack. As soon as I give slack, a few days pass, and the weight comes back. perhaps I am simply not trying hard enough. Perhaps I am giving myself too much slack. But for the most part I eat well, healthy foods, and rarely do I get a treat like ice-cream. But when I do have that ice-cream, it seems 5 lbs are back in a snap. I've got to be able to figure out a balance where I can indulge and not pay the huge price of 5 lbs. Indulge once a week or twice. Not every day.

This journey has been so difficult. It has tested me in many ways. I can't tell you how much I have learned about myself in the last year or 6 months of this journey. But I can tell you one thing. Once I loose it, it will never come back again!!!!!! I will not allow myself to get this far gone ever again. The price is too high to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here right now, Please leave a message after the beep.

 
My Beautiful Life Starting Now... - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords